SAR Fish of the Month

Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: Fish of the Month October 2022  (Read 1180 times)

Online DALE19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: Fish of the Month October 2022
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2022, 04:16:05 PM »
I did think this was a better picture of the bass  rather than my mush in the picture  smiley-lol.gif

That looks a good sized bass? Did you keep it? One of the nicest eating fish in the sea  .cool.
I gave the bass to my m8 springer to take home for there tea  .cool.
 I dont eat a lot of fish myself, having said that never catch a lot  fish anyway smiley-lol.gif
but when I land the next bass its going home for tea .cool.
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons full member EL BLANCO club

Offline springer

• Silver Member
  • Newbie be gentle!
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2022, 08:30:46 PM »
Yes dave thank you very much as I have more elblanko club t shirts  smiley-lol.gifbut hopefully we get afew more fish to keep  .cool.

Online juliogeordio

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2022, 08:41:24 PM »
A worthy winner Dave. Any other month and it could easily have been the other fish taking home the prize.

Well done mate.

My applications forms for the El Blanco club still haven’t arrived yet though!  smiley-lol.gif

North east bass fishing addict.
The following users thanked this post: DALE19

Online DALE19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2022, 10:36:45 AM »
A worthy winner Dave. Any other month and it could easily have been the other fish taking home the prize.

Well done mate.

My applications forms for the El Blanco club still haven’t arrived yet though!  smiley-lol.gif
will send you another EL BLANCO CLUB FORM out marc, but there is a waiting list to join this year for some reason  smiley-lol.gif
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons full member EL BLANCO club

To gain access to the forum you must register.  Please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!