Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: TSF Magazine the end!!  (Read 67 times)

Offline Osprey

• Bronze Member
  • Newbie be gentle!
TSF Magazine the end!!
« on: December 10, 2017, 10:26:03 PM »
Well the end of another read for the nights I can't get out fishing. I had a note in this months issue saying I could change to another one of 19 titles in the portfolio but must say none took my fancy so asked for my subscription back. I have to say some months it was a bit disappointing. But on the whole it wasn't a bad read. I did know Alan Brown and fished a few times with him when I lived in exile in the south for a couple of years. So it was nice to read about someone I personally knew.
So will the gap be filled? is there apatite for a shore only magazine? Or has the internet taken over the monthly magazine market. Perhaps a magazine with more Northern content would work, anyway what do you all think?

Offline BrianJ

• Platinum Member
Re: TSF Magazine the end!!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 12:17:47 AM »
Never bought TSF on a regular basis but always like local marks mentioned & also Gary Pye’s articles.
I will only be out for a couple of hours pet.

Online Sam Smith

• Gold Member
Re: TSF Magazine the end!!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 03:49:00 PM »
The same with me, they offered to change my subscription to magazine called Total Carp, but it sounded like Total Crap to me so I told them to terminate my subscription. It's a shame because I thought it was a better mag than Sea Angler. There's been a few sea mags over the years, but they have all gone the same way, apart from Sea Angler, I sometimes wonder if there's a link? .goodbye.
<-- Fish Cake

Members Gallery Pictures

MySQL error:Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!