Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: bus lane fine.  (Read 197 times)

Offline regpude

• Platinum Member
bus lane fine.
« on: September 12, 2017, 08:57:28 PM »
well ive got the{unwanted}tee shirt. :cry:
im 1 of the 40,000 +this year to get a fine,for mistakenly useing it.read the stats on NEWCASTLE BUS LANE FINES.
the 1 sentance that really BUGGED me was calling all of us ROGUE drivers :question: :question: :question:.meaning,DISHONEST,or SCOUNDRELLS.
so as ive already PAIDED the fine,im going to send them a personal letter.here goes
i personally think im open to liable for slander,for an honest mistake.
labeling a person who genuingly made an honest mistake,on road layout.
yes i hold my hands up.
BUT im appealling on grounds of yourselves,calling a full paying driver a ROGUE,{there words}.
i would appreciate an appology,aswell as withdraw of my fine.
RANT over,so whats my chances of a refund members.YES im P---ED off. .livid. .livid.the bus lane involved,was the 1 heading onto tyne bridge,travelling to s/s.
old timer.good at winding members up.ps,but will help out anyone best i can.

Offline DubberGaz

• Gold Member
Re: bus lane fine.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 09:09:46 PM »
Unlucky Reg! Personally I hate driving anywhere around Newcastle as I always seem to end up in the wrong lane. So I avoid it like the plague.  ???

And if it's the Council that's issued the fine I reckon your chances of getting a refund are zero. :cry:

Offline ELTEL

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:16:23 PM »
you have as much chance of getting your fine refunded mate as I have at catching big bad Barry

they even have camera's on the bus lane on felling bypass that leads from where the black bull used to be to heworth metro.

I hate all town centre's but there are times when we all have to use them and they are a nightmare especially in rush hour

Online BrianJ

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:48:57 AM »
Get stuck into them Reg.
I will only be out for a couple of hours pet.

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!