Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: Any spaces for tomorrow please?  (Read 341 times)

Offline kayos

• Gold Member
Any spaces for tomorrow please?
« on: June 29, 2015, 06:30:57 PM »
So an incredibly bad start to our holiday as it looks like Wednesday on JFK will be cancelled(my 3 friends from Scotland have already been told by the skipper to stay home).

Flat calm tomorrow(why oh why did I book Wednesday) and I can't get a charter!! JFK full all the rest of the week. Mistress, Sapphire, Blue Eye2 and Predator not going out!? So looks like we will have to wait until Saturday!

So if anyone has space for two tomorrow, please, please let me know. Will pay for fuel, for beer after, whatever you need, we just want to get out!

Offline ELTEL

• Platinum Member
Re: Any spaces for tomorrow please?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:25:28 PM »
nightmare mate these guys sail out of seahouses it a drive up the coast to get to seahouses mateand do 4 6 and 8 hour trips daily

Alan Dawson 07956046175 or 01665720940
Mathew Stephenson07702733871 or 01665721706

Offline DALE19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: Any spaces for tomorrow please?
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 07:00:17 AM »
not the best start to your holiday mark, I am very disappointed myself that the trip on the JFK is OFF. :sad: as I was looking forward to the day out and meeting up with you and lynn
I have managed to get booked up myself on the sapphire thursday evening trip. 
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons officer

Members Gallery Pictures

MySQL error:Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!