Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: Scallops  (Read 205 times)

Online kayos

• Gold Member
Scallops
« on: May 16, 2015, 02:56:37 PM »
We love our scallops and when my friend brought me back some Stornoway black pudding this week it was time to spend a few quid and get some Scallops, £12 a pound, but worth it. Melted some butter and garlic in a frying pan and put in the black pudding and some lardons. Washed the scallops and when the pan was really hot added them to the pan. 90 secs each side and served with some lemon on the top and a side salad - beautiful!

Kept three back for Lynn's breakfast, which she had with bacon and a fried egg - absolutely no class whatsover!  :rolleyes:

Offline BrianJ

• Platinum Member
Re: Scallops
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 02:52:23 PM »
You certainely like the high life Mark. Sounds great.  .cool.
I will only be out for a couple of hours pet.

Offline codqueen

• Bronze Member
  • Newbie be gentle!
Re: Scallops
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 04:17:49 PM »
We love our scallops and when my friend brought me back some Stornoway black pudding this week it was time to spend a few quid and get some Scallops, £12 a pound, but worth it. Melted some butter and garlic in a frying pan and put in the black pudding and some lardons. Washed the scallops and when the pan was really hot added them to the pan. 90 secs each side and served with some lemon on the top and a side salad - beautiful!

Kept three back for Lynn's breakfast, which she had with bacon and a fried egg - absolutely no class whatsover!  :rolleyes:

Still loved them though!
The other half of the partnership that actually catches fish!

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!