Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: sonik sk3 tip.  (Read 295 times)

Offline dave1945

• Platinum Member
sonik sk3 tip.
« on: May 16, 2015, 02:21:01 PM »
anyone got one lying around,use mine on the pier,need a spare as rings are always getting damaged.  davy.

Offline A Rod

• Silver Member
    • The Photographic Fisherman
Re: sonik sk3 tip.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 04:06:20 PM »
I heard that Sonik would provide a replacement tip or butt section for any of their rods for a flat cost (£30) in the case of the newer models.
I know they are a local company so may be worth contacting them direct Davey.  They may stock them for the older models also and even £30 aint bad for a replacement section

Offline juliogeordio

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
Aye, not many tip sections about Dave. Plenty butt sections though  smiley-lol.gif
Bass fishing addict! Bass in 2017 - 17.

Offline ELTEL

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 04:27:43 PM »
I need a tip section for my old greys pz300t but they seem as rare as rocking horse drippings :cry: :cry: :cry:

Online dale19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 05:56:13 PM »
I heard that Sonik would provide a replacement tip or butt section for any of their rods for a flat cost (£30) in the case of the newer models.
I know they are a local company so may be worth contacting them direct Davey.  They may stock them for the older models also and even £30 aint bad for a replacement section
tried to contact sonic  when I started back sea fishing 2 years back to find out if I could buy one direct from them never got a reply, so very pleased I never got a sonic rod seems they have lots of problems, stick with my icon match and my zipplex sst
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons officer

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!