Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: billy no m8s  (Read 400 times)

Online dale19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
billy no m8s
« on: May 04, 2015, 07:41:54 AM »
with my m8 springer away on a short break my intention was to be out fishing thursday, but checked the sunderland web cam pier will be closed so just went down the road to knitsley trout lakes on a 4hr sporting ticket.
arrived 12 noon as its just down the road from me about 1 mile, I was the only personon the water not the best of days for fly fishing  few casts bottom lake nowt wind was a problem  moved up onto the top lake second cast bang fish on it was a cracker around the 4lb mark fish returned.
few more casts but the wind and rain was a problem then bang again another fish on, ended the day at 3pm with 3 fish to the net all good fish and lost two one snapped my line so it was a good fish. cracking session.
sorry no pics lads as they don't like you to take pics if your fishing a sporting ticket taking fish out of the water for pictures.
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons officer
The following users thanked this post: JV

Offline BrianJ

• Platinum Member
Re: billy no m8s
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 11:03:37 AM »
Nice little bit sport for you Dale. Pity the wind spoilt it a bit.
I will only be out for a couple of hours pet.
The following users thanked this post: dale19

Offline Bob C

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 11:30:59 AM »
Canny result in poor conditions Dale. Difficult this photo thing when releasing Trout. Get a fish of a lifetime & cant get a decent pic of it. I often get a Pic of sorts in the net. Seen some horrors at Sharpley mind.

Offline ELTEL

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 04:33:52 PM »
sounds like you had some fun mate well done happy_days.gif happy_days.gif smiley32 smiley32

Offline juliogeordio

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 10:10:35 AM »
Well done Dave. Nice result mate
Bass fishing addict! Bass in 2017 - 17.

Online dale19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 08:01:27 PM »
been down again today knitsley trout lake as springer is still away did not do as good as last week just one to the net and a very small brownie the wind was the main problem today again. .livid.
anyway hope to be out next Thursday sea fishing as springer will be back of his hols  .happyhappy. possible shields pier or the walkway.
depends on how fit I feel  .old. on the day me with me bad back and springer with his gammy leg two nackers   :cry:  smiley-lol.gif
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons officer

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!