Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: JFK2 day out!  (Read 556 times)

Offline kayos

• Gold Member
JFK2 day out!
« on: January 21, 2015, 12:34:12 AM »

Well I know it is months away, but I like to have something to look forward to, so Lynn and I have booked JFK for Wednesday 1st July and we have 9 spaces left to fill. If you fancy a wee trip out, have a laugh and hopefully catch a few fish, let me know and I will add you to our charter.

Nearer the time you will need to send Allan, Skipper of JFK, a £20 deposit to reserve your place. Total cost for the 10hr trip is £45 each I believe.

Let me know if you fancy joining us.

Strictly first come, first served.

Offline kayos

• Gold Member
Re: JFK2 day out!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 09:04:24 PM »
Only 4 places left guys. If your not fast, your last.  ;)

Offline ELTEL

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 09:42:42 PM »
just debating weather to have my birthday off work and tag along mate happy_days.gif happy_days.gif happy_days.gif .fish. .fish.

Offline kayos

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 10:03:54 PM »
just debating weather to have my birthday off work and tag along mate happy_days.gif happy_days.gif happy_days.gif .fish. .fish.

Spend it with us Terry. If nothing else you can have a laugh at my inept efforts to catch a big cod and I assure you we will all have a great time, be good to meet you.  :)

Offline ELTEL

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 10:19:29 PM »
would love to join in but I think the grand kids would not be best pleased if granddad was not hear when they bring my birthday cards around mate but thanks for the offer.
Do you go far out as the furthest out I have been to fish is about  5-10 miles where land is just in sight.
hope you all catch some monsters .fish. .fish. this year mate bet your lass happy_days.gif is top rod by the end of the trip mate

Offline kayos

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 10:31:49 PM »
would love to join in but I think the grand kids would not be best pleased if granddad was not hear when they bring my birthday cards around mate but thanks for the offer.
Do you go far out as the furthest out I have been to fish is about  5-10 miles where land is just in sight.
hope you all catch some monsters .fish. .fish. this year mate bet your lass happy_days.gif is top rod by the end of the trip mate

Terry the trip is 730am to 530pm, so tell the grand kds to come after teatime! We have been 25miles off out of Whitby, but from the Tyne I think the furtherst we have gone offshore is 13 miles. I think distance depends on the time of year and tides etc but I don't really know to be honest! JFK2 is a lovely stable boat and I'm sure it will be a fun day out. Lynn will be determined to be top rod. Her first trip out of Whitby and only her 2nd ever, netted her the sweep of £60  with a 13.5lb Pollock. The guys were well gobsmacked!!  :)

Online dale19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 08:17:18 AM »
mark just give lynn the sweep money now think she will wipe you all out on the day top rod  .number1.  smiley-lol.gif smiley-lol.gif
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons officer

Offline kayos

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 07:14:21 PM »
Still a couple of places available for anyone who fancies a mates day out on JFK. Message me back.

Members Gallery Pictures

MySQL error:Access denied for user 'dsr67'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!