Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: membership numbers  (Read 420 times)

Offline JV

• SAR
  • Platinum Member
  • Kiss my wrasse!
membership numbers
« on: December 19, 2014, 08:54:49 PM »
I've been weeding out the lurkers and non posters over the last couple of months so we are now at a more realistic number of members who use and have input on the site fairly often. I could have just let the numbers of registered members grow into the thousands over the years but I don't see the point in trying to impress you all with numbers.

Quality membership and involvement in the site is what counts for me...thanks to everyone of you who has stuck with us through thick and thin and have a happy christmas and merry new year to  you all .cool. smiley32 .number1.
"For we are the Vikings tamers of the deep" Check out my blog http://viking-valhalla.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline DALE19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: membership numbers
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 09:32:53 PM »
dave you are a top man in my book for doing this site its spot on m8,  lads on SAR are there with good advice and good banter  .happydancer. that makes the site work very well.   .number1.
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons officer

Offline regpude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 08:08:46 AM »
yes dave forums looking nice,all the best for 2015,that also goes to ALL sar members. .happydancer.
old timer.good at winding members up.ps,but will help out anyone best i can.

Offline tonybax

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 08:27:44 AM »
all the best to you n family m8
have a gud un

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!