Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: A look back at the best of SAR  (Read 227 times)

Offline JV

• SAR
  • Platinum Member
  • Kiss my wrasse!
A look back at the best of SAR
« on: July 25, 2014, 05:54:23 PM »
When fishing is slow and things are bad, here's a look back at the best of SAR, the section will be updated with the best reports we have posted over time, reports are in no particular order.  If you'd like a report added that you think is quality stuff, let me know and we'll be sure to add it for all to see.  .cool.

As SAR evolved from a number of different forums that I've been involved with such as British Sea Anglers and my own blog, I'd also like to add one or two posts that gave me the inspiration to start this forum. 

Also in looking back over the past few years of posts, it seems a great shame that some of our favourite posters don't bother to post reports anymore....I blame Facebook for this...unfortunately for us it's just too easy to post a quick report and picture these days and it's killing sites like this. 
Thanks goes out to those who have stuck by us, I hope to see more of your great reports in future.  .cool. .number1.
"For we are the Vikings tamers of the deep" Check out my blog http://viking-valhalla.blogspot.co.uk/

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!