Latest post on the boards

Author Topic: SAR Facebook Group  (Read 548 times)

Offline JV

• SAR
  • Platinum Member
  • Kiss my wrasse!
SAR Facebook Group
« on: November 16, 2013, 05:54:49 PM »
Well it seems Facebook groups are all the rage with the sea angling community at the moment....so I've set up a new Facebook group that you can use to post reports, discuss stuff and buy/sell gear.  The group is called Sea Angling Reports, it would be great to see you all there.  .cool.
"For we are the Vikings tamers of the deep" Check out my blog http://viking-valhalla.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline Bob C

• Gold Member
Re: SAR Facebook Group
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 11:17:25 PM »
Does that spell the end for SAR as it is at present Dave? I am not on Facebook and dont particularly want to be, but i guess you cant stop progress. NESA seems to be the only half busy Forum at the moment.

Offline JV

• SAR
  • Platinum Member
  • Kiss my wrasse!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »
Does that spell the end for SAR as it is at present Dave? I am not on Facebook and dont particularly want to be, but i guess you cant stop progress. NESA seems to be the only half busy Forum at the moment.

No Bob we've got too much neat stuff on this site that just can't be replicated on facebook.  Facebook is however just so much quicker and easier to use and you can find out what your fishing buddies are up to in real time, and have questions answered in moments.  I can see the appeal over sites like this and as you say you can't stop progress........ so if you can't beat them, join them.  .cool.
"For we are the Vikings tamers of the deep" Check out my blog http://viking-valhalla.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline dale19

• consett war lord retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 12:42:49 PM »
not on face book myself and have no intention of going on facebook , nowt wrong with this site the way it is
nowt again as usual ,just giving worms swimming lessons officer

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!