Tynemouth Surf Forecast

Tide Feed

Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:00:00 GMT
Tide Times & Heights for River Tyne (North Shields) on 19th November 2017

03:34 - High Tide (5.02m)
09:52 - Low Tide (1.01m)
15:50 - High Tide (5.04m)
22:10 - Low Tide (1.09m)

Author Topic: Webcams  (Read 1353 times)

Offline JV

• SAR
  • Platinum Member
  • Kiss my wrasse!
Webcams
« on: October 26, 2012, 10:24:04 AM »
Three webcams for you to check out the sea state before you go fishing, remember though you won't be able to see much at all when it's dark  smiley-lol.gif

Scroll down this page and you'll find Tynemouth webcam first, you can choose beach view or pool view, pool view is best when it's working.  Next you'll find Sandhaven beach at South Shields and finally Roker beach with a view of Roker pier in Sunderland.

I can easily add more suitable webcams for you to browse if you wish, just ask if you want a webcam on the site.......... and no if anyone is thinking it already we can't add sexy suzy stripping, that one is for admin to browse only!!! smiley-lol.gif

You'll also find a rss feed for tide times at North Shields and a surf forecast for Tynemouth Longsands at the top of this page.

This forum is just for browsing the webcams. No posts can be made here, please use our other boards for posts.  .cool.
"For we are the Vikings tamers of the deep" Check out my blog http://viking-valhalla.blogspot.co.uk/

To access all the boards on this forum please read the Forum Rules then click on "Register" to become a Member. We look forward to welcoming you to SAR!